Love. Life. Everything else.



Monday, October 09, 2006

A Year Older

October 7, Saturday


Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Happy birthday
Happy birthday Jose Paulo!

Everybody and Kai, i've just turned a year older. I was born on the year of the Rat. Still twentysomething though. Tweenager as wat Aye coins. Last Saturday was just like any other weekend. Except for the 2-day brownout (lights went back afternoon the next day), a very unpredictable weather and a flooded inbox. My birthday was exactly a weekend after Mom's. Since i spent most of my previous pay on her birthday, i was broke since then. But it didn't matter. I'm happy enough having my loved ones remember this special day when He gave me life. Shout outs for these people who remembered:

- my over-excited officemates
- my dearest family (Inang, Aning, Aye and Koki)
- my lovable titas (T Juli, T Ayds, T Tots)
- loving Jae and family
- Kendi (October 7 celebrant din)
- Rhea (ka triplet ko along with Candy during college days)
- cousin pa-share-a-load Yani
- Gift-nako Ninot
- Dataword Diana
- sikreto-para-bibo Mira
- Limewire Mel
- Jen jelani
- Rye da dude
- Basang_Sisiw
- most wanted Papay

Wish you were with me Kai. Missin' you.

Remember to breathe.

huhuums: "Til They Take My Heart Away" homemade version
feeling: old




4 Comments:

Blogger kendi 'ching said...

uhmm, Mr. Oxygen, hindi po October 7 birthday ko. hehe.

multiply it by 4 and you'll get the right date na.:)

3:51 PM  
Blogger jose paulo said...

uhmm, Miss Kendi Cane Around the Christmas Tree, sowe pro di po kaw yung tinutukoy ko dito. Si Candy po, good friend ko nung college. Taga-tabulas. Hehe.

Alalahaning huminga.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! starring din ako sa list! hihi. belated hapi bertdey po ulit from the bottom of my puso. =)

12:06 PM  
Blogger kendi 'ching said...

ngwek

"kendi" man gud ang spelling.

i thot i was the only 1 using that...

*mocks greg meneses*

:(

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home