Love. Life. Everything else.



Friday, July 14, 2006

What's My Theme Song?

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like It's a beautiful day Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.



***not bad. i love U2. remember to breathe.

in my mind: what could have been my song if i chose the other options? i don't wana try.
huhumms: "No. 41" by Dave Matthew's Band

3 Comments:

Blogger kendi 'ching said...

je t'aime U2. i also can't get over Buble's "Home." it's my theme song for a year now. i dunno why.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ui.. #41 DMB. ayus baya.. =)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"TO BE NEAR YOU" by Viktoria.

listening to that cd you gave me. you know, the ones with all the mp3s on it.

mingaw na ayo ko nimo.

_hulyo biente-dos_

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home